Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Monday, May 28, 2012

Announcing: A New Page

Hi, all -
After looking at my poor, neglected mail art blog, I decided to just get rid of that blog and create a new mail art page on this blog.  I figure that if it's on my regular blog, I might be better about posting things.  This is the idea, however optimistic it may seem.  I will try to do better.  Anyway, on this page you will find pictures of cool mail art I receive and cool mail art I make.  And anything else I think is interesting and pertains to snail mail.  So don't forget to check it every now and then if this is something that interests you, OK?  The tab is at the top and says "Mail Art".  If you can think of a better name, let me know...

2 comments:

Karen Isaacson said...

that's a great idea! I just figured out how to make pages on blogger. I might need to do a separate mail art page on mine too!

Judah is a.... said...

I tried having multiple blogs in the past.... never could make it work!

(pssst, somehow I deleted ALL the emails in my inbox, including the one w/your mailing addy in it... mind sending that again, purty plese?)