Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

Here are two spreads I've completed for this project.

Palma (http://athena-myfirstbloggy.blogspot.com/2011/07/disappointing-sketchbook-project.html) was talking about how disappointed she was in the quality of the sketchbook, and I have to agree.  It's difficult to layer or even add paint of any kind without it bleeding through to the other side and getting wrinkly.  Since I've not done this project before, I have nothing to compare it with, but it does make me a little grrrr-ish.  I will press on with it though, as the whole idea appeals to me and also because I've already paid for it.  But I will most likely not play again in the future...

No comments: