Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mother Nature

I ordered a statue of Mother Nature a couple of weeks ago and it arrived yesterday.  I think she is beautiful.
I've placed her in the "morning room" (a.k.a. front yard) in the niche I originally created for Murnie.  Of course, once I formalized the place where she always snoozed, she no longer cares for it and has chosen a different location.  So I created an altar to honor the Goddess.


3 comments:

Gayle said...

I love your statue and altar............
your garden is looking good my friend!!

Lynda said...

Beautiful ;0)

Stormy Seaside said...

I have the very same statue fr my altar to "Our Mother God" I simply adore her.