Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Friday, May 28, 2010

TIO #40 - What's on my desk?

As usual, a ton of stuff all over my desk...paint, that paisley paper napkin I didn't put away, the new flourish stamps I just bought (I'd never used those clear stamps before and now I LOVE them!) AND the quote stamp that I had taken out several days ago thinking that I wanted to do something with it.  Is that synchronicity, or what?
http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Silvia said...

Fantastic, wow, your tag looks wonderful. The quote is great.

Janet said...

Fabulous work! Love the use of the napkin, the colours are so rich and the textures make this a very interesting and attractive piece.

Dragon said...

OOOOO t's totally yummy!!! The colours are so rich and the texture is so textury!!! Thanks for dreaming with me this week. I hope we see you again and again!!
Frankie
XX

peggy gatto said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Such a beautiful piece! I love the sentiment you've used. Thank you for your kind care, concern and comments when you've visited. Penny x

johanna said...

suuuuper tag!! so rich and beautiful colors!