Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alchemical Fires

Preparing for four days/three nights of drumming, dancing, and alchemical fires in the desert.  It promises to be the transformational event of my year.  Eighty or so of us will gather, create community and induce altered states of consciousness through the use of sound and movement, in a place where people have gathered for the same purpose for hundreds of years.  I am looking forward to it with an open heart filled with excitement and a sense that anything is possible...

2 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Sounds amazing- what an opportunity to explore and view things from a new perspective! Thank you for your visit and lovely comment on my blog.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Hi - I'd love to hear more about this wonderful experience. Sounds amazing. Pen x (glad you liked my barbershop tale!!!) x