Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Acts of Art

Someone in the neighborhood where I teach creates these marvelous stone sculptures on an abandoned lot where we are otherwise treated to a forest of political signs (as seen to the left).  I'm not sure when these random art attacks occur, but they are pretty frequent, as the set-up continually changes.  Whoever you are, thank you!  I always smile when I drive by.

3 comments:

mrsb said...

That is very cool!

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are just so fabulous! I've always wanted to make mini artworks and go to the library and hide them in the books. I love finding things in books - even other people's shopping lists... maybe now is the time! Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments. I always enjoy hearing from you x

A Green Spell said...

Found you through Mrs. B's The Horde. You have QUITE a blog! I love creative blogs like this!