Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wheels

We got our daughter her first car today.  She is floating on air.  I'm so happy and excited for her.  It's a joy to see her moving toward independence and adulthood.
The parent part of me is absolutely terrified.  Every time she's out and I hear a siren, my heart goes into panic attack mode.  She just called to ask me something, but when I looked at the phone and saw it was her, my blood turned to ice.  The Husband says I need to go meditate.  I think I need to go have a drink.  Or two...

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yeah!!!!! Look at how happy she is! AND....
now you have YOUR car back!! It gets better, trust me....

Anonymous said...

I say have the drink THEN meditate! :) Hang in there mom. It's a chance to fly.