Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Monday, November 28, 2011

a new blog

Hello, all!  Just wanted to let you know that I've created another blog for my mail art adventure.  You can find it here: http://pansdaughter.blogspot.com/.  I'll be posting pictures of mail art that I send out and art that I receive.  If you'd like to join in the postal revolution, just ask me how.  The more the merrier!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh oh. does that mean I should have fancied up the package that I sent you?? I'll do better next time, promise!!
OK, going to go check out your new blog.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Just been to visit your new blog and will be a regular now. I have never made mail art but maybe your new blog will inspire me to try! pen x