Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

No Time...

to do challenges this week.  Ack!  I've missed it.  But I have been busy with fun stuff.  I've gotten back into Middle Eastern dancing (at the request of my daughter, who decided she wanted to learn).  Plus, I've been drumming a lot.  I recently joined Milliande and am participating in a Nature Goddess/Spirit Doll swap, so my creative energy has been focused there.  And it's getting toward the end of the school year, so I've had lots of busy work going on for that.  Hopefully, with this three day weekend, I can get some challenge work done and be back online.  Be safe, everyone...

No comments: